Friday, May 2, 2014

Letter to Ms. Anna

Dear Ms. Anna,

I am writing this letter to express my gratitude and appreciation for allowing me the opportunity to serve as your intern with United States Department of Commerce-International Business Trade Administration-Commercial Services. These past four months have been so exciting and I feel the skills I have learned are invaluable. You have been a phenomenal supervisor, educator, and mentor.

I must admit, there were times where I did doubt myself and work. Knowing that you were there every step of the way to encourage, guide, and assist me, made that self-doubt disappear. You had confidence in me, which is something I am very grateful for. I look forward to the day when I have interns, and I can do for them, what you have done for me.

Thank you for this amazing opportunity. I look forward to what the future holds for me and know that my time spent here at USEAC has forever changed me.

Thank you,

Shane Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment